The YIT School broke ground in June to construct a new automotive vocational training center. The AVTC includes:
- Classroom with computer based training for 10 students
- One lubrication bay
- One bay with lift capabilities for tire services
- Customer service module
The AVTC training program encompasses the following core components:
- train and educate students in basic automotive repair skills
- job readiness and life management skills
- Internship and employment opportunities at a national automotive lubrication Center.
YIT expects to complete construction in August 2011 with the inaugural class starting in September 2011.