Reports To: Executive Director, CBAI
FLSA Status: Exempt
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB : This is a full-time salary exempt position, reporting to the Executive Director, CBAI. The overall purpose of this position is to insure that individuals’ fundamental rights are respected, assure individuals’ safety and well-being and assure quality of life for individuals served in the CBAI programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as liaison between CBAI administrative/management and representatives from the Office of Community Forensic Aftercare Program and the DDA Regional Office QA personnel to assure implementation of policies and procedures necessary to assure full compliance with applicable Code of Maryland Regulations and Agency policies.
- Monitors the CBAI Quality Assurance Plan and edits/modifies plan as needed; provides a written QA Report to the DDA QA representative annually
- Assures investigations of incidents, both reportable and non-reportable are conducted within established time frames; assures appropriate follow-up as recommended by the Incident Review Committee
- Assures that the DDA Agency Investigation Report for all reportable incidents is completed and forwarded to proper agencies within the designated time frames
- Provides in-service training to staff in identified areas of need
- Serves as Chair of the CBAI Standing Committee; assures follow up of any committee recommendations
- Serves as member of the NCIA Safety Committee
- Assures that an incident tracking system is maintained to facilitate tracking of incident statistics and production of trend reports to assist CBAI management in improving services to individuals
- Conducts ongoing records audits as stipulated in the CBAI Quality Assurance/Continuous Quality Improvement Plan and conducts additional random records audits, provides follow-up, support and training to assure promotion of clients’ values and rights and to assure corrective action is implemented to resolve identified problems
- Serves as a member of the CBAI ARD Committee
- Attends/participates in Interdisciplinary Team Meetings as needed
- Meets regularly with the Executive Director, CBAI to disseminate information and facilitate on-going program assessment and development
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Executive Director, CBAI
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Yes – Five non-supervisory employee; One supervisory employee
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Master’s degree (M. A.) or equivalent; or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ensures all individual plans are in compliance with COMAR
- Reviews all individual plans prior to implementation
- Completes Conditional Release Reporting Form
- Provide overall supervision of ISM and CQI managers
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Basic Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Very High Skills: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: None required.
Primarily sedentary requiring use of hands and arms for reaching and typing.
Limited walking and standing. Communication and auditory ability required.
Minimal lifting up to 25 lbs. Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors)
Ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus)
Indoor office environment. No hazardous conditions, vibrations, machinery or chemicals. No extremes in temperature. No work in high
precarious places or exposure to radiation, electrical shock or explosives. Moderate noise (examples: business office with computers and printers,
Interested applicants should submit resumes and salary requirements to email@example.com.
NCIA is an EEO M/F/D/V employer